Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Who I am?!

Hi, I’m Jorge Mastropietro.... Architect!

Since I was very young I knew I wanted to be an Architect. Who knows why.
My favorite thing to play was with blocks, like Lego, but not really lego's, because 40 years ago; Lego's didn’t exist in Argentina and thats where I grew up. I also played with wooden blocks and I absolutely loved it. I used to build towers, castles, and lots of houses.


My father was a Structure Engineer and he used to bring home all his drawing paper and I loved using them as the base of my block projects. So, I don’t know if the Architectural blood just naturally runs inside of me or if in deed it was my father who without knowledge, installed in me the idea to be an Engineer. Well, either way I choose to be an Architect!

Being an Architect makes me see life with  a different eye. I walk in the city and I automatically feel the rush of my Architectural blood kicking in. Growing in Buenos, you learn to walk looking up, because you will always find beautiful domes and beautiful cornices on top of the buildings;
but there are also times you feel you can improve the city. A bad design, a bab planning...

I’m not going to tell you my bio, you can see it on our website.

Now, I’m here working with a beautiful group of people, in which together we want to do something special for the space which is going to be occupied by people.

Welcome to our blog. Hope you enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment